Used in elevated location during the siege of Starrington Fortress and the Battle of Strawberry Hill. Afterwards it was mostly discontinued and used only as a reserve cannon and eventually the last two in service would be placed on the HNS Purge and blown up during a mag detonation in 1833. The final three were put in the museum in Starrington.
Рейтинг
Войдите, чтобы голосовать.
🏅 Нет оценок
Базовые теги:
Авторы
StormWorks_bot